lunes, 19 de octubre de 2015

Learn how to speak Spanish. Dia 41 #Retoiria365



Welcome to the first lesson on how to write in Spanish. Today I´m going to teach you some of the rules that you will need to be able to learn how to speak and write in Spanish.
- The subject is not always required for a phrase to make sense. The different forms of the verb can tell you who the subject is.
- Most adjectives are placed after the noun.
- There are 3 types of words depending on where the accent is found (this will be a video by itself):
   _ Agudas: the accent is on the last syllable. Camión.
   _ Graves: the accent is on the second to last syllable. Rata.
   _ Esdrújulas: the acdcent is on the third to last syllable. Brújula.
These are just some basic rules you can start learning, they might seem too few it is because while I was writting this I noticed that I can´t explain them without speaking. I will teach every rule in a video and then write the examples here.
I hope this was helpful. If you have any question, request, critique or anything you can leave a comment down here, on my channel: Iria te ayuda, on my twitter: @Iriateayuda, on my facebook: Iria te ayuda, on my instagram: iriateayudainst or you can mail me to iriamuch@Gmail.com. If you´ve liked it and you want to read more follow me. Thank you for reading and see you tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario